Come visit Portland’s original “shop local” district on Sunday, August 25th between 11am and 6pm and explore over two hundred businesses dedicated to community involvement, making the area a desirable place to live, work, and shop.
Some of the highlights include:
- The HAWTHORNE CARLESS SQUARE -30th Avenue to Cesar Chavez Boulevard
- Main Music Stage at 38th Avenue
- Kids Activities at Kids At Heart (35th Ave)
- Beer gardens at Thirsty Monk (32nd Ave) Growlers Hawthorne (34th Ave) and Hawthorne Hophouse (41st and Hawthorne)
- Cubo Stage (31st between Cubo de Cuba and Mud Bay Pet Store) Student, Americana and Greek Music.
SE Hawthorne Boulevard has a long history of tradition and is known for its eclectic mix of boutiques shops, cafes, food carts, bars, restaurants and music related destinations. We continue to be a thriving community of residents, business owners, and visitors. We welcome you to visit our neighborhood and join the celebration!
For updated schedule of events download this Flyer: HSF19-Day of Flier